• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tuf

1. T

Ep3 Inner CV joint

Did you manage to locate an inner cv joint? Im struggling to find one, only ones i can find are the outer cv joints.
  2. T

Topping up oil

I always keep mine slightly over the top full marker too. You'll be fine.
  3. T

Baffled sump options

eightspeed supplied and fitted one on our ep3 too. Im pretty sure it is the clockwise baffle they supply, quality bit of kit.
  4. T

aem cai

You only need to worry about hydro lock if the filter is properly submerged. For piece of mind you can buy one of these- http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=SUBARU&model=FORESTER&year=&level1=AIR+INDUCTION&level2=INTAKE+%26+FILTER+ACCESSORIES&level3=&id_product=1046 Its an air...
  5. T

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Which silver did you do the centre console in? Have you any pics of it? looking to do mine tomorow after work.
  6. T

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Loving the DC2, hoping to be my next car.
  7. T

EP3 CTR surging after the engining is warm

It is very very easy to do pal, you'l have no problem doing it. Wont cost you anything aswell, only a can of carb cleaner, so you will save the £260odd quid what you were quoted by honda.
  8. T

not much need to search lol, as i have told you what you need to do in the post above yours.:cool:
  9. T

cv joints

Or humming noise can usually come from possible bearing failure aswell. At speed, do you ever get vibration through the steering wheel? Or if you have been driving forward, then stop, put it in reverse, as you reverse do you hear a clunk? if there is wear on the cv joint, almost always it...
  10. T

Auxillary belt squeak when hot

New belt will help, and give the pulleys where the belt sits on a good clean, you can even degrease the pulley's surfaces to make sure the belt isnt slipping on any greasy or oily surfaces. Then a blast of wd-40 behind the pulley's to ensure they are spinning freely and dirt etc is causing...
  11. T

As Stoo has mentioned it has been covered a fair few times and common fon ep3's which have been left standing. Search for ' IACV cleaning ' , you only need to take the throttle body out and gove it a good clean with loads of carb cleaner and cotton buds, and it should free it up nicely. I left...
  12. T

tegiwa kit

This pic says it all^^^lol
  13. T

tegiwa kit

Meh, the pure awesomeness of the feel's more than makes up for the Teg:p
  14. T

tegiwa kit

HAHA im the same guy, damn that feels looks good sittings here:p lol. Just waiting for the bolts to come through and source some lower exhaust hangers. Only went for teg box as i read a few reviews the fitting is better on the teg box, and for the price i was expecting more. I went for the...
  15. T

tegiwa kit

just fitted my tegiwa m, all i will say is you get what you pay for, as expected the quality on previous gruppe M was much much better. I use to own a Gruppe M so knew what the fitting was like and what a b1tch it is, but if you think fitting the gruppe M is sh1te, you should try one of these...
Back