• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tugaep3

1. Tugaep3

Interior silver EP3

The Interior trim and seats of the ep2 are different from the ep3 but I believe is litteraly the same just different trim and color
  2. Tugaep3

Ep3 full service

I use millers 5w40 engine oil and ngk laser iridium spark plugs for k series , this spark plugs are a must
  3. Tugaep3

Ep3 Decat/cat suggestions

Hi everyone , just updating you guys on my decat purchase I bought myself the 421 manifold with decat down pipe from japspeed and has been about 2 weeks and a few days since it was fitted to the car and I had no issues so far, the car is giving me a better response now (also because the guy who...
  4. Tugaep3

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Ep3 type r completely Stock / Black / 2004 / 119k miles
  5. Tugaep3

Thanks for all the help mate I am quite sure the one im going to get is going to be the 421 from japspeed and get it mapped as well . I will only do the small bits to the car myself everything else I need to get someone to do it as I dont have much free time and I need the car as well because I...
  6. Tugaep3

Passenger door, Stuck closed (EP3)

Unfortunately I have a similar problem , the lock on the drivers side doesnt work to open with key , I have 2 keys the main one only works for the ignition and the spare one opens the boot and I think it should open the drivers side as well but there must be some type of rust or dirtiness that...
  7. Tugaep3

Bro thank you for all of your suggestions I have plenty to choose from there. Yes im living in the uk and that is where my ep3 is from , I was not aware I would need to do a remap if I do a decat , I would like to change the header and get the decat pipe at the same time but the car also needs a...
  8. Tugaep3

Passenger door, Stuck closed (EP3)

maybe use w40 to help I dont know what the problem is try to explain a bit better
  9. Tugaep3

Hello people my ems light is on due to my catalytic converter being broken inside (Diagnostic done at local garage) the car has 119k miles and because the oem cat is so expensive im thinking to either get an aftermarket cat or decat , can you guys help me and give me some suggestions please . I...
Back