• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tweak

1. T

Double Din picture installs and fitting stories

I got it in, but in the excitement I forgot to plug in the radio lol. I'm not too bothered as I'll have to pull the thing out again when my carbon film turns up, plus I'll need to get a facia that fits. Mine keeps popping out at the bottom =/ I'll let you know if I find one that fits =]
  2. T

Double Din picture installs and fitting stories

I've received the same head unit today! Have you got any pictures of how you got it in? Also where did you put the mic? I stuck mine at the top of the a pillar. Did you get it from car audio center? As my facia adapter doesn't look like it fits either =/
  3. T

Double din security.

I've had single din headunits with am internal thread on the back of them, is that the sort of thing you mean? But the double din unit I'm looking at doesn't have that internal thread, does that mean it would be simple to steal? Also I'm sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I didn't really...
  4. T

Low lows

I'm looking to get a decent drop, so I can slam it for shows, but then obviously raise it for general day to day goings on. So obviously air ride was my first thought, but prices start from about £1500 and then sky rocket lol. Plus at the minute I'm getting hammered for insurance (even on a...
  5. T

Straight fit??

Yeah they should fit. But in all honesty I can't see 5 mill being a problem, Only thing that might be an issue is when the cars on full lock, you may get a little rubbing on the inner arch but that would be solved with a 5 mill spacer on each hub (it would make them OEM offset 45).
  6. T

Spammed email =/

How do I stop TRO from doing this to me lol =o
  7. T

more steering turns left than to the right..car drives sh)t

In regards to turning the steering wheel and nothing happening, it could be a case of worn suspension bushes. Which could also be giving you the sloppy ride.
  8. T

I think I'm starting to really like these..

The bonnet just looks too high for the rest of the car, if you catch my drift. The line from the bottom of the window just doesn't match it, looks a little odd to me.
  9. T

Wider rears...

Thanks TypeRiter, at the moment I'm running at standard height =[ but I hope to be getting some coilovers fairly soon. And as for any handling issues that I might occur, I doubt they will affect me dramatically in day to day use. Thanks G, yeah I just read about your car in the back of FC lol...
  10. T

Wider rears...

Realistically what width rim could I get on the rears of an EP2? Because I've found a set of alloys for a Porsche that I like the look of and the fitments are as follows; 5x130, 8x18'' ET42 AND 10x18'' ET47. Now I know the bolt patterns wont match up, so I'll need some adapters or double sided...
  11. T

Rimming...

18's should be ok though ? Oh my mistake, so just the type r is called an ep3?
  12. T

Rimming...

No, not that sort of rimming lol. Anyway, my question is... I've got an ep3, do 19's give you a harsh ride? And are the tyres going to be astronomically priced?
Back