• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TyJohnsonR

1. TyJohnsonR

Steering wobble and knocking feel through the floor.

I had a clicking coming from underneath and I undone the sub-frame bolts and cleaned the plates and greased them back up and the clicking has stopped...try that before you go spending :)
  2. TyJohnsonR

Japspeed FN2 Type R Induction Kit 2006-2010 FITTED!

It sits just in front of the front wheel, just beside/behind the horn so right in the wing. It's probably 1 foot and a half off the floor. Panicking now lol
  3. TyJohnsonR

Yea ill try get some. Getting bit worried with a few members keep mentioning hydro locking...I don't tend to drive through feet deep puddles though
  4. TyJohnsonR

OK so my Japspeed induction kit arrived yesterday so I contacted my mate who has been rebuilding cars for over 20 years (he's 40) so know's exactly what he's doing and he said "yea I'll have a go..."...So the kit come with nothing but the kit...so no instructions or pictures etc and couldn't...
  5. TyJohnsonR

Alloy Wheel Cleaning!

So I decided I would take to my Rota P1's with some break dust remover...Yes I know the wheels need refurbishing...I bought them second-hand the other day! What a steal it was to be fair! Before: During: After: As you can see from the pictures...there is a HUGE result! I shall remove the...
  6. TyJohnsonR

Rear Cluster Vinyl Help FN2

You having a laugh? lol. In the sun (when we get it)...it looks lush and sparkly haha
  7. TyJohnsonR

I've seen it on black, silver and Milano but not on bronze. It looks good with certain colours
  8. TyJohnsonR

I have a deep pearl bronze fn2 and am looking to get a gloss black rear vinyl. Could anyone did a picture of this as I'm unsure whether black would stand out too much being a different colour. Thanks
  9. TyJohnsonR

Looking to swap my FN2 Type R alloys

Hi guys and girls! I am in the middle of deciding whether to get my 18" OEM alloys refurbished and resprayed anthracite, or swap them for some after market alloys... I don't suppose any one on here has some alloys they'd be interested in swapping? Adios :D
  10. TyJohnsonR

FN2 Dashboard Light Show

As the title states, how to make your FN2 do a light show.... Watch the video and follow the easy steps. I made the video this morning quickly so thought I'd share it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHIORnt5rE
  11. TyJohnsonR

57 FN2 - Deep Pearl Bronze

So I got a bit bored last night and decided to snap a few pictures as it was clean(ish), so here are the best ones :) Apologies if they are too big... I shall be attending South Mimms in April but hopefully it shall have a new colour code so say hi :)
  12. TyJohnsonR

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I've just transferred £8.50 to your paypal sir...shall I inbox my delivery? It does say it on the Paypal I believe
  13. TyJohnsonR

Audio fitter required!

Ah the distance is fine. Contact number?
Back