• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Type-R_

1. T

Type R ep3 back end is very twitch and i LOVE IT!

Actually after having so many evos and subs a.k.a problem cars, think ima stick to the type r!
  2. T

I'm quite a good driver if I say so myself LOL most the time I do it on purpose, just find it mad how easily I can make it oversteer...... Thinking on swapping for a evo 6 what you reckon guys?
  3. T

o2 sensor question

Hi guys. As I am using my phone I can not see the pic properly just want to know, is the primary senso the 1 closer to the front or rear of the car?
  4. T

How to change you spark plugs, EP3 & DC5

No I haven't cross threaded them, its just the gap is too tight!
  5. T

How to change you spark plugs, EP3 & DC5

I'm doing my sparkplugs at the moment, and I am noticeing that once fully tightened, the socket does not come off the sparkplug and wedges itself in the gap, and only comes out once loose'nd. Due to this I've had to leave my car parked up and no longer can drive it. Any help much appreciated. Thanks
  6. T

HEATSOAK in hot weather!!

What car you got mate?
  7. T

So shall I go standard or AEM cai??
  8. T

Well basically, I've noticed on a really hot day when I'm driving locally my car seems to be really sluggish, and on a cold day it seems a lot more quicker and responsive, or even when I'm on a long dual carriage way or motor it goes a lot betta as there's more cold air, but soon as I be in...
  9. T

I now know why so many type r's are cat d's, as they are not the average FWD handling cas that just understeer, they actually love to fling the back end around which I love! Especially in the rain its like a RWD lol! I LOVE it! Real drivers car copared to vxr's, etc, that's why there's no...
Back