• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TypeART

1. TypeART

Good garage in Derbyshire for servicing My Type R

Can anyone please tell me where there is a good garage in Derbyshire for servicing my 07 Type R ?? If any of you know of somewhere that you had you're Type R serviced and got good service & value for money , I would love to know as I want to get mine serviced in October. I live between...
  2. TypeART

Sticking Calipers

I know I felt the same , having seen threads on here and on civinfo it appears that it is becoming a bit of a problem on cars from 9k to 30k miles and above .
  3. TypeART

Sticking Calipers

Job all done by monday night :) £430 bill glad it was under warranty ......
  4. TypeART

Sticking Calipers

My CTR has gone in today to be repaired , been having grinding sounds coming from the rear of the car for about 4 days , so I booked it in for a check . Result : Pads shot on the rear , Discs shot on the rear , Calipers sticking All now to be replaced , thankfully by warranty bill is...
  5. TypeART

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2007 FN2 now on 23,600 miles
Back