• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by typer ep3

1. T

help

alright i have 2 ten inch vibe subs 3600 watts with ,6 by 9 jbl 300 watts, i was wondering how i can produce more vocal at the same time as bass will upgraded door speakers make a difference..? if so what is the door speaker size...? and the upgraded rear speaker size..? can somebody...
  2. T

mugen

yeh mate em will fit a pre facelift
  3. T

mugen

too dear
  4. T

machine polish

alright guys can anyone tell me how to use the polish machine dad bought me it for a present but dont have a clue how to use it
  5. T

mugen

alright guys any idea where i can find a mugen gril replice or the real one i have a milano red honda and this week i have put the carbon spoiler the bonnet and the roof been done and hids have been put on cars looking nice and have a few bob left for a mugen grill
  6. T

vinyl

they gave me a price of 200 hundred for the top and the side mirors .... by the way can someone show me a type r ep3 with a carbon foor and the bonnet and the spoiler and the side mirors with black wheels and tints if someone has time i have got it bocked in for thursday shoud be woth the price
  7. T

vinyl

just wanted to know where is the best place i can get vinyl for my roof on my car , and where can i get this wrapped i am in glasgow places i go they dont do anything like that
  8. T

carbon spoiler, fitted but dunno if it looks right

mate i have just put a carbon bonnet and a spoiler on , and am getting the roof with vinyl and the side mirors which will look vey nice , i have seen one in glasgow which even has the boot in carbon which gives it a jap look and it looked very nice ... my bonnet only cost me 250 jst need to wait...
  9. T

spoiler

just got my carbon spoiler through the door can anybody tell me how to get it fitted on because the brake light bit gets me confused
  10. T

need help

yeh i was thinking it was my callipers but it been making that noise snce afew weeks, i thought it was my exaust but when i took my car to the place where they deal with exaust they said it ur brakes so then i noticed my back discs have got lines on them which now seems like a expensive job...
  11. T

need help

When am driving my car not breaking i here some noise from the right back wheel but i dont know what it is , my brakes are not good at all and my rear discs have lines on them for some reason .. What do i do from here , my brakes are getting worse and worse
  12. T

carbon

Yeh well that not to bad mate .......:o
  13. T

carbon

How much will i bee loking at if a was to wrap it then
  14. T

carbon

GUYS JUST BOUGTH A:o CARBON BONNET AND A SPOILER GETTING IT FIT TMRO WAS THINKING HW OR CAN I GET THE TOP OF THE CAR SPRAYED CARBON OR AND SIMILAR COLOUR
  15. T

carbon bonnet

... just bought a type r carbon fibre spoiler for my ep3 willl that look **
Back