• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TypeRAd

1. T

FN2 proper Clutch pedal adjustment values

Hi, I'm trying to find a diagram or list of the correct clutch pedal adjustment values eg. Free play, bite point, pedal height etc for a 2008 FN2. I need to lift mine off the floor and I'd like to do it properly to honda specifications. I can find the diagrams for pretty much and other honda...
  2. T

FN2 18x8.5 ET44, too much?

Looking at some 18x8.5 ET44 wheels, would this be too wide for an FN2 dropped 15mm on eibachs? Or should this be ok with suitable tyre choice? Tia Adam
  3. T

Tegiwa Ep3 Carbon bonnets

I'm in Birmingham
  4. T

Probably a better idea that. What colour is your civic? Got any pics if cosmic grey?
  5. T

Thanks, that's really helpful. I know the tegiwa ones are cheap, and that a lot of the stuff the do are copies, so I'm a little dubious. I'd have to see one in the flesh like you say.
  6. T

Thanks, I'll have a look
  7. T

Hi Does anyone on here have a tegiwa Carbon bonnet for their ep3? What's the quality and fit like compared to a metal oem one? How does the carbon like being outside? Any pics on a cosmic grey facelift would be good if you have any, could find much on Google. Thanks Ad
  8. T

ITG Maxogen to Hondata Airbox EP3

Thanks, that's what I needed to know!
  9. T

ITG Maxogen to Hondata Airbox EP3

Has anyone gone from an ITG maxogen to a hondata'd standard air box on their ep3? Did you notice any change in the car? I'm considering doing this myself. Thanks Adam
  10. T

Shudder From New Clutch

Did he manage to resolve his issue?
  11. T

Installing new boot carpet

Ok nice one. Once I've done it, I'll let you know how I did it! Back seats down sounds legit.
  12. T

Thanks, I'll give it a go tomorrow
  13. T

Hi, does anyone know how to remove the boot carpet from an ep3? My one needs replacing and I don't want to just rip the old one out in case I damage any clips/fasteners. I've got one to go in, it looks like it should slide from a couple of clips but can't seem to figure it out  Thanks
  14. T

New clutch, synchros and flywheel, now getting knocking/notching clutch pedal

All booked in for Monday morning, new caliper and the clutch master cylinder is being investigated. Thanks
  15. T

New clutch, synchros and flywheel, now getting knocking/notching clutch pedal

I've asked them, although they're a fair way from me. I'll have a look at the fluid levels later. I've got a caliper binding so I'm taking it to a local garage to me for that and I'll get them to check it over. I'm not sure that what I'm feeling isn't the brake issue accentuated down the clutch...
Back