• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by typergaz

1. typergaz

How much brake fluid is needed to flush the system??

I had front and rear discs, pads and fitted new brakelines yesterday. Gave the garage 1.5litres and got some back when they were done with the car
  2. typergaz

Insurance what does it cost you???

27 Years old, 5yrs NCB , 2003 EP3 doing ~8k a year, all mods declared - £430. Pretty happy with that.
  3. typergaz

Gareth's Satin Ep3 **Lots Of New Pics Pg3**

Very nice. Really like the head on garage shots for some reason:)
  4. typergaz

2003 Diesel Civic

i wouldnt do it, and i can see most other folk on here wouldnt bother doing it but at the end of the day its the op's friends car and he can do what he wants to it. his choice, nobody elses busness.. original post was asking for advice not peoples opinions :hide:
  5. typergaz

2003 Diesel Civic

As long as its three door it will all fit on. Think side skirts will need a bit of sticky tape. and back bumper might need replacing with a type r bumper if he wants to fit the rear lip as the exhaust cutout might be different. Sure someone on here or the other forum had a heavily modded type r...
  6. typergaz

nut advice

didnt think oem nuts worked with rota alloys? and silver nuts look terrible with white wheels :p
  7. typergaz

nut advice

hope someone can help because i need some new nuts. so my question is does anyone have any experience of the following. -Kyokugen Heptagon Lug Nuts -Muteki Lug Nut Set if so any recomendations?
  8. typergaz

Failed the bloody MOT!!

mines going in friday. keeping my fingers crossed. any problems with spoon, with regard to noise? worth sticking the bung in before going?
  9. typergaz

info needed on rear tie bars and rear lower strut brace.

next time you go to your car look in the boot, under the carpet by the seats. the bar that goes across is a rear strut brace. looks rubbish, especially if your stripping the rear so might as well buy a new one if youve got spare cash c pillar bar fits higher up. all help stiffen up the car...
  10. typergaz

spoon n1 bung noise level

bought one a few weeks ago. keep meaning to try it out but havnt got round to it. no idea where ive even put the thing. money well spent :lol:
  11. typergaz

should i go spoon??

fitted mine monday. finally got to drive today after the snow. its very loud on start up in my garage, loud when driving around in traffic, real boomy in car on motorway until u reach 65 then gets better. bung on the way for daily commute. its awesome:twisted: girlfriend hates it though. if u...
  12. typergaz

quick question

will it be ok running 17x7.5 instead of 17x7 on a ctr? and then 225/40/17 tyres? will rubbing be a problem?
Back