• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tyremonkey

1. T

CH1 Technical

Tell me about it. But not sure if I can be doing with paying Honda money for a service. Good to have a stamp but they can't even spot the easy things and after telling them about it charge the earth! To be honest might just get oe parts and use a good company.
  2. T

CH1 Technical

Was not sure if I am alowed to put a link on this post. If not please let me know I will sort it, don't just delete it.
  3. T

CH1 Technical

It was the crank pulley belt. 330 quid inc vat. Bit steep for a alternator belt! Had a quote of 150 for belts and cam cover gasket from www.thor-racing.co.uk over tile hill coventry. They used to look after my Nissan. Not bad cheaper than Honda! Why use a main dealer for anything?
  4. T

CH1 Technical

Took my R in to my local dealer Friday for service. Went to pick it up they said the car is fine. Got to the car and started it up it started to make a squeeling noise took it down the road was just as bad so turned round and went back. Told them about the noise and why i was not told about it...
  5. T

CH1 Any help.

Thanks for that fella do you notice a large change in noise level with the full system with a cat back with the twin system? Have a de cat pipe just need the rest. Like the look of it. You got one?
  6. T

Honda Accord Type-R.( Revised induction mods P2)

Hi fella nice to see another ATR round here. Welcome.
  7. T

CH1 Any help.

Pre. Had a price for 450 for a handmade with the same boxes. Are they rest made any good and noisy?
  8. T

CH1 Any help.

After giving the car a check over on the motor a couple of weeks ago found a few things. Going to need a new exhaust which the most important. Going to have a bit spare money to spend in the new year. Not sure to go for a ready made sports exhaust or a hand made exhaust. Was looking at blue...
  9. T

Stainless

Well hard to find anythink that is the same but if I get ready made always seem to come with less boxes and bigger bore size. Found a company called torque flow in brum seem ok. But never can be sure. Will check them out fella cheers.
  10. T

Stainless

Thanks but wanted to a cat back system with the sane size bore and boxes. Plus after many years of messing around with cars fed up with it now, I'm lucky enough to be able to let someone else have the hassle. Thanks for the reply.
  11. T

Stainless

Found my back box was starting to break so need to get it fixed. Want a hand made stainless steel exhaust. I know of a few compianes but anybody have any advise or history of any company in the midlands?
  12. T

Few shots of my EK9

The best civic ever if I do say so myself. Nice motor my man.
  13. T

Noises

Just wanted to how much noise there is on the transmission on an ATR. Getting a very slight noise which sounds like a clutch release bearing much quieter when my foot is on the clutch and depressed. No problems with selecting gears when moving or not. Am I just been silly or is it a common thing...
  14. T

CH1 Intake / Exhaust mods on the Accord R

Want to work on the power first. Money a bit tight do not want to to go to far. Just want to do the decat and the CAI. Long term project doing power first them moving on to chassis. Been told best to have a 2-1 manifold. Don't want to go to far and make it to loud. Solid engine front mount?
  15. T

CH1 Intake / Exhaust mods on the Accord R

I'm going for a de cat and CAI for now any advise what CAI or any other things that should do.
Back