• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by unreal.1206

1. U

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

The conversation is far from immaterial as mine doesnt function in the (correct) manner yours does, hence discussing it.
  2. U

It should unlock if you have the key within range of the keyless sensor array, engine on or off. Nobody would be able to run off with your shopping from your locked boot while you are stopped in traffic if the key is in your pocket inside the car, out of range of the boots keyless sensor! My...
  3. U

Indeed, but i have the key in my pocket while stood next to the boot im trying to open that would otherwise open if the engine is off.
  4. U

What did you do to your Type R today?

Cleaned a small patch on the rear bumper :lol: photo sharing free
  5. U

As above. Or alternatively, if the key is present on the passenger side it will open a la keylessly (may suit you if you have to walk past the passenger side first?), or as you open the drivers side door press the unlock button on the door near the window controls. Im having similar issues...
  6. U

FK8 HDMI usage?

I finally had some spare time today to tinker with the Android Auto, HDMI, and various USB inputs. Didnt think a whole lot to AA as it wouldnt pick up my spotify app, some thing im already working on a fix for! But what did interest me is the fact that i managed to get an amazon firestick to...
  7. U

FK8 Anyone getting weird results with their mileage?

So I just got caught out with the "spraying", on the way home though so no biggy, but, this is my third fill up with shells mighty V-power, and just like the second fill, i could only fit just under 40litres into the tank, had the low fuel light on and only 1 bar left on the gauge just like the...
  8. U

FK8 R8860 new owner!

Yup made that same mistake, thinking the keyless system worked the same as my meg! Spoke to a guy at my local stealership yesterday who confirmed the R does not walk away lock. Anyone else having people in traffic get their phones out and start taking pictures as you pass! lol! loving the...
  9. U

FK8 R8860 new owner!

Had a good look through the war and peace of a manual which seems to suggest the car should have this feature but going though all the settings on the screen, "walk away locking" isn't there, but the self locking is set to 30sec. Bit weird!
  10. U

FK8 R8860 new owner!

Hi all, I'm new here! Picked up my CBP FK8 on friday, it's an awesome bit of kit! Coming from an MK3 Megane rs250, the CTR is so much more refined, a lot easier to drive, and more comfortable. Didn't expect it to be a whole lot faster than the 250, but it is! Not had a good chance to play...
Back