• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by vin Petrol

1. V

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

I aint had the pleasure yet of seeing it or feeling its force,but just got off the blower to my mate and he was in it last night, apparently its like a plane taking off and it looks like Jennifer Ellison blowing me off.....so damn FINE!! :twisted:
  2. V

YEAHHHHHHHH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. V

My Black DC5

Looks :twisted: mate 8)
  4. V

SO YOU ADMIT IT THEN!!!!!...... Cazzzzzzzz!!! :twisted:
  5. V

Because its still a working progress and i want to put pics up of it when its finished, i can also show all the members what a fooking mess you made of it when you hit the Armico :roll: :lol:
  6. V

Nah i have to disagree with you all, think its awfull :smt078 Waits for the abuse......... :hide:
  7. V

Help Please....

Thats what i thought, me and my dad looked at it, and thats the conclusion we came too!! Barstewards on ebay....... :x
  8. V

Help Please....

Can ya see how the one on the right has the grey plastic all the way round and also, has 2 square bits on the clear middle bit, where as the other light has a round bit and the plastic only runs up the side!
  9. V

Help Please....

They are grey up the inside like, but at the top, 1 of em is like cut off so it is hidden under the rear quarter, where as the '05 one is all grey plastic....just can figure out why they would have changed the design! :?
  10. V

Help Please....

I need a pic of the rear end with the boot open on a CTR '05 '55 plate. I have purchased a clear rear cluster that is meant to be off a type r, and it has a grey plastic surround all the way round it, now my '02 plate doesnt have this, nor does my other clear lens i have just bought. Also the...
  11. V

Rockingham training day in DC2

Very 8)
  12. V

look what I got

Certainly is a bargain...but the DC2/DC5 seats are far better, well, they are if your thin like me :twisted:
  13. V

New aero bits on my Teg :twisted:

LMFAO I love it.........top job mate :smt023
  14. V

Dynax - 2002 EP1 (Update 26/7)

Looks awesome Rich, was very impressed with it at JAE, good to meet you aswell :D I thought the stickers looked well, i mean, you have gone for the track day look, so stickers are whats needed 8)
  15. V

322BHP N/A CTR

Agreed What have you done to help control all the "power" you have?....LSD?Clutch? I certainly wouldnt run NOS on std internalls :shock: Sounds like you wanted maximum power but not really any idea of how the machine is going to cope with it at such a huge fast surge!! Correct me...
Back