• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Vtec Col

1. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Yeah its easy to do and use a double sided sealant to seal it. I think if you email them they would spray it for you if you provide the paint code. Hopefully it's back in stock for when you've saved up for it. Really transforms the look and you won't regret it! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Get the type R kits one much cheaper than mugen and fits perfect. Also has option to come painted and can be done yourself it's only 6 bolts. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Mine was 2nd hand. Quality is realy good and perfect fitment. Blade is just piano black but I know they do a carbon blade for it. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Sadly I've not done much else with it at the moment. Thinking mugen wings and gp front with mugen rear eventually. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Thank you. I think the sills were from honda and bought sill stickers from eBay. Spoiler is the type R kits rep. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. Vtec Col

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Looking good spike. Engine bay looking tidy. Keep it up Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. Vtec Col

Great work there. Nice to see the car progressing along nicely. Makes a nice difference to how the car performs with vtec engaging earlier. Keep up the good work spike. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. Vtec Col

Looking good Spike Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. Vtec Col

Lovin it, my nighthawk black fn2.

Very nice mugen spoilers really do set these cars off imo. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. Vtec Col

first type r (Milano) FN2

I have EBC yellows on mine and are great, Couldn't Fault them but this is on a bbk. So can't speak for them on standard calipers. Had ferodo ds2500 pads on my ep3 and couldn't fault them at all. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. Vtec Col

first type r (Milano) FN2

Nice car and welcome! Brake upgrade I'm glad to see is on your to do list as they're abit of a let down realy. Be good to hear what the uniroyals are like as I will be changing mine in the near future and looking at some options. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

That's what I should have done. Finish car then propose. Things will still get done just not as soon as I would of liked. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Buying parts is abit on hold at the moment. Got a wedding to pay for now. I'm sure I will still manage a few things this year hopefully. Will just have to do more graft. Still undecided on getting exhaust, worried about drone at cruising speeds. Quite nice when it's quiet on long journeys but it...
  14. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

That's exactly how I find mine with the way vtec engages. And it made 217 peak. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Also another update had my car down to TDI north a few weeks ago for ecutek remapping. Mid range in lower gears has massively improved but 4th onwards you get the noise of vtec engagement and doesn't feel that much different over stock if I'm honest. This may be down to the fact my car doesnt...
Back