• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by vtec_inside

1. vtec_inside

Any young CTR drivers?

Are you fully comp? Id love to get one but i have only passed my driving test, could put my mum down as the main driver and me third party under her? Or would i have no chance?
  2. vtec_inside

400+ bhp ctr

Seen this on pistonheads a mean EP3 producing over 440BHP for sale :twisted: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1060495.htm
  3. vtec_inside

Any young CTR drivers?

Whats the youngest EP3 driver here and how much do you pay for insurance? reason i ask ive been looking a EP2 and my brother has been comming with me looking at some for sale he has took a real shine to the civic and the vtec engine and fancys selling his mini cooper and buying a...
  4. vtec_inside

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

wheel refurb is usually around 40 a wheel
  5. vtec_inside

My 2004 Milano CTR

Nice car, any plans for it? Did you sell the standard wheels?
  6. vtec_inside

Satin Silver EP3 - ** SOLD **

Yous know alot when it comes to cleaning cars, very nice example
  7. vtec_inside

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

man you keep you car clean, when your getting your wheels refurbed have you thought of changing colour? I think the wheels done in gunmetal grey set of the silver. Im starting to like the satins the more i see. Are you going to lower her?
  8. vtec_inside

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

How much was the momo steering wheel?
  9. vtec_inside

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

Where did you fly from? Looking well. Any plans for it, id lower it first. The green looks different nice touch. Im from northern ireland and ive seen some cars over on the mainland im thinking about flying over and possibly driving home, l am waiting a while to see if anything comes...
  10. vtec_inside

my 04 CTR

50mm looks brill but id rather have 35mm and be more pratical and not have to worry about slowing down as much for bumps/ramps ect.
  11. vtec_inside

My Milano Red EP3

Would you sell the orginal wheels?
  12. vtec_inside

my 04 CTR

Looking foward to the pictures. How much did your springs cost and would you recommend them? I was thinking of going 50mm as a friend has his CTR that low but think 35mm would be more sensible.
  13. vtec_inside

Pulled over by Police.

I would never buy a new car as they lose to much money it would break my hear when comming to sell it. I look at buying a car a few years old with around 30,000 miles on it with a full service history. Ive saved up to buy my civic so will be buying it outright when i see the right car come along...
  14. vtec_inside

Ste's new project

I think that would be too extreme having green badges and mirrors however each to their own.
  15. vtec_inside

Pulled over by Police.

At your age with 3 years ncb i think you will be looking in around the £1500 mark.
Back