• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by vtecdirect

1. vtecdirect

CH1 rocker cover in red paint

Very welcome, going to see a lot more of me on here shortly, as we will be announcing new premises, new services and some top deals on some of the more popular products on our website. cheers Andy www.vtecdirect.com
  2. vtecdirect

You wont need to do any of that Nad, as i send out the new one to you first, then you send back old one.
  3. vtecdirect

Just let me know the colours and i will see what i can do, i
  4. vtecdirect

yes, just finishing moving premises and will be firing some more out, done a couple of k series ones now and they looked great, will get a pic up later of a shiny milano red one just finished. Can do all at same price.
  5. vtecdirect

CH1 power boost valves

Worse than that, waste of time and money utter nonsense on the H22.
  6. vtecdirect

CH1 facelift grill/red Honda badge for 2000atr

Bumper and grille different shape, so a facelift grille wont fit properly. Easy fix is to get a standar accord pre grille which is slatted like the face lift and fit that with red H badge. HTH
  7. vtecdirect

BC Racing BR Damper Kit EP3

There will always be exceptions, my teins were fitted for 4 years and around 70k miles, never an issue. Pillowball top mounts are not meant for road use really anyway, so a little unfair. Dont get me wrong, the BC stuff looks good and seems to perform well, i just said i will reserve judgement...
  8. vtecdirect

Euro Car Parts - Clutch

Just a little story about those people. I had heard some rumours about the quality of their kit so i ordered an Exedy Stage 1 prelude/accord clutch. What came was certainly not a stage 1 it was unboxed and looked like a cheapo. Contacted the company who said, "oh sorry it was a mistake by our...
  9. vtecdirect

BC Racing BR Damper Kit EP3

A few guys over on ATR.org have fitted the BC's, again great value and currently good feedback on them and how they perform. I will reserve judgment until they have been on a car for a year or so and see how well they hold up longterm. Had one fail within 20 miles when the eyelet fitting just...
  10. vtecdirect

Hi Mate, you selling your ATR? How much, can i have some details please regards Andy

Hi Mate, you selling your ATR? How much, can i have some details please regards Andy
  11. vtecdirect

CH1 Finally splashed the cash yesterday

approximately 2500 made for uk market, maybe another 500 lhd cars for eu, as of dec 2006, which is the last figures we had available, there were 1700 left registered, and that will have significantly reduced now.
  12. vtecdirect

CH1 Aftermarket panel filters

Great power gains simply not possible as its a naturally aspirated car. However, power mid range can be increased by a manifold change, would recommend a fujitsubo, then you want a decat, and a mongoose exhaust sytem, makes power and is easy to live with day to day. If you want to spend really...
  13. vtecdirect

Great evidence that :D Depends what you want, mid range power, peak gains, whether you want it for daily use and not too loud, regular track sessions so within noise regs. Lot of variables to be considered before i recommend an exhaust
  14. vtecdirect

Based on what evidence? I sell more exhausts from japan than most people and i want to know what exactly you base that statement on. I have seen most exhaust systems fitted to ATR's on the rollers and i KNOW what makes power. Please indulge me with your evidence.
  15. vtecdirect

CH1 Finally splashed the cash yesterday

That is a pre facelift grill with a facelift badge on, the facelift grille doesnt fit properly without facelift bumper being fitted too.
Back