• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by VtecGod1909

1. VtecGod1909

Steering issues

Hey guys, I've had a quick search on here and google and can't seem to find any help to a question which is this...On my way home tonight I noticed the the steering on my 03 ep3 suddenly seemed light and unresponsive. I'm having to turn the steering wheel more to get turn the car round the...
  2. VtecGod1909

EP3 head lights

Hi guys I've had a search on here and can't seem to find the answer so wondered if anyone can help. I'm wanting to upgrade the bulbs on my 2003 ep3 (pre face lift) for better ones. I've seen people put xenon type bulbs in so I bought some, unfortunately when they arrived they were for the face...
  3. VtecGod1909

In serious need of help!!

Hi guys, I'm really hoping that someone can help me out with this...this morning I used opened my car (ep3 2003) to get something and locked it as normal, I've come back tonight to put it back and I can't open the car with the fob. I can't open the boot with the key (because of the dead lock?)...
  4. VtecGod1909

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

The N1 with stock b-pipe does sound good I've got to admit. Theres no gains worth bragging about with the N1 match with a unsilenced or silenced b-pipe, I just got the point where I wanted a bit more of a roar from the car. I will say this though, if you do end up getting an N1 and match...
  5. VtecGod1909

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

To be honest it is quite loud, you'll certainly get some looks from people when you drive by with this set up. Itreally does sound amazing though! I've not got the bung for it as of yet but I will be as the Mrs gets headaches from the exhaust when she's in the car.
  6. VtecGod1909

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Can't see there been much difference between the supersprint and the sportex apart from what it's made from and quality? I like the fact you've said it's seriously loud, I'm by no means a 'chav' I just appriciate the finer things in life like a great sounding car.
  7. VtecGod1909

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

To be honest it been loud or very loud shouldn't bother me to much, if needs be ill probably get a bung for the n1 rather than strip the centre section out again.
  8. VtecGod1909

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

I've just invested in one of the unsilenced sportex b pipes, it's going to be matted to a spoon N1 back box, anyone have an idea of how loud it's going to be?
  9. VtecGod1909

Fitting new B-pipe help

Hi Im going to be attempting to fit a new B-pipe some point over the next week or two. My question is basicaly what part will i need? Im going to be replaceing all bolts, springs and gaskets. Ive been looking on...
  10. VtecGod1909

Exhaust gaskets

that's exactly what I've been looking for, thanks for that!
  11. VtecGod1909

Exhaust gaskets

Im going to be replacing my b-pipe over the week end but before I do I've been trying to find and exploded diagram of the exhaust system of an ep3 to see what gaskets I'll need. I know I'll need the one between b-pipe and b/b but not sure about the cat end and as to what sort of gasket it is...
  12. VtecGod1909

Rear breaks/hand break issues??

Today ive tried to find out why the hand break was put down as only just working in my m.o.t last week. With the wheel on and car jacked up and hand break fully on I could turn the wheel, and also with the hand break off and the foot break firmly pressed down. On closer inspection when i took...
  13. VtecGod1909

M.O.T Failure

Will do cheers bud.
  14. VtecGod1909

M.O.T Failure

So i've just been and had my M.O.T done and its failed on nearside and offside front suspension arm bushes. Does anyone know of any where i can get these relativly cheaply as i plan to do the work myself. Im not paying garage prices! :evil:
  15. VtecGod1909

After Market Wheels

hey guys dose anybody know what other car manufacturers have the same stud pattern as an ctr ep3 and there for their wheels would fit directly? ( if any that is ) or know where I could possibly where to find out? Many thanks
Back