• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Vteker

1. Vteker

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

Love this EG specially in white!! Good job restoring it bud[emoji106]
  2. Vteker

supercharged clutch

That's ok then, I thought you had the stock ecu! You will see bigger gains when you intercool it! With the rotrex c30-94 with intercooler you will easily get 350 whp!
  3. Vteker

supercharged clutch

Anytime bud. What stage kit are you getting? Fitting is not hard but you will have to have the car transported to where it's going to be tuned!
  4. Vteker

supercharged clutch

So far the clutch has been able to handle 280 ft/lb of torque because the way the charger puts the power down is nice and smooth! I'm also running oem lsd gearbox! If you want to upgrade clutch I think a stage 2 is more than appropriate for performance road car without having a heavy pedal feel!
  5. Vteker

supercharged clutch

I'm running rotrex charger pushing 412whp with oem clutch and flywheel and not a problem hope this helps!
  6. Vteker

FD2 JDM_DAVE'S FD2 BUILD THREAD/BLOG

Lovely looking car bud keep up the good work [emoji106][emoji108]
  7. Vteker

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Saw a red FK2 on the M4 and from the sides and front looks really nice but what happened to the rear?! Honda could have done a better job for a car that costs 30K plus!! Not impressed at all!!
  8. Vteker

Honda Accord Euro R.

Nice looking Accord there man! The blue goes perfect with those wheels!!
  9. Vteker

My FD2 2008

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! More pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Vteker

1997 NH0 ek9

EK9 is a serious road weapon when it comes down to handling and acceleration, I'm sure you will love it!! I'm not sure if clear under seal is available out there but you could seal it with plastidip. It can always be peeled off and you can get it in white.
  11. Vteker

1997 NH0 ek9

Welcome to TRO bud! Love what you have done to the EK9 to make it look special again. Really nice motor!
  12. Vteker

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

Great update bud! All worth it in the end! Show Stopper!
  13. Vteker

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Hi welcome to TRO bud! Keep up the good work! Nice motor!
  14. Vteker

My 543.9bhp super ep3

With the forged engine running a 9:1 compression plus oil cooler 10w40 should be enough! But without data on oil temps when pushing hard it will be a guessing game! Winter time 10w40 will be fine as the air is cold but hot summer temps might be a problem when pushing hard specially on track and...
  15. Vteker

My 543.9bhp super ep3

My Rotrex JDM K20A FD2 engine in stock form put out a max whp 494 with 324 ft/lb torque so a lot more to be made once oil pump is sorted no doubt!
Back