• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wade.k10

1. W

Rear suspension.....

not tried any heat i haven't got a blow touch. if i cant get them out take it to a garage see if they can get them out for a small fee
  2. W

Rear suspension.....

Hi, yeh iv been soaking them for a few days now will give it another go tomorrow.
  3. W

Rear suspension.....

Hi, I'm trying to change my rear springs but an stuck as the bolts at the bottom of the shocks are seized. Can the bushings be replaced as I may need to use bit of force to get the bolts out.... Civic ep3 Any help would be grate
  4. W

Eibach Pro Kit EP3

Thanks mate, I ordered a set fitted the fronts at the weekend but when i go to the rears the lower bolt is seized so need to take it to a garage to see if they can get it out. Will post pics once all is fitted
  5. W

Eibach Pro Kit EP3

Hi, Has any one got any picturs of a EP3 with the Eibach Pro Kit fited ? Thanks
  6. W

CTR wheels green or grey?

Hi, I'm getting my alloys refurbished this week but no sure what colour to go for. Kawasaki green or anthracite ? It's a ss CTR
  7. W

SS CTR

Hi, got my ss CTR few weeks ago and I must say I love it. Thought I'd say hello and post a few pics.......
Back