• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Wansy

1. W

What oil would you use? An old question i know!

Thinking about using Shell helix ultra, would that be any good?
  2. W

Good Garage Devon

Sounds like the right place then.:)
  3. W

Good Garage Devon

OK mate thanks for that, sounds like I should give them a chance with the FD2.
  4. W

Good Garage Devon

Speedwell Honda (Newton Abbot and Paignton) or Hendy Honda (Exeter) are the nearest ones.
  5. W

Good Garage Devon

ok, thanks guys. I'll see if I can find some reviews on the local dealer.
  6. W

Good Garage Devon

No type R owners in the SW get their cars serviced then?
  7. W

Good Garage Devon

Looking for a good place to take the car for servicing etc. I've been told about cre8 autoworx who are close by and are supposed to be good and run by ex Honda techs. If any of the Devon guys have used them or can comment on them or any other places, it would much appreciated. cheers.
  8. W

CW FD2

Cars here now and just passed it's mot and iva test. Just waiting now for it to be registered.:D
  9. W

Alarm for FD2

Looking to get an alarm sorted for the FD2 before I pick it up, but I've been told I will need a CAN BUS alarm. Can anybody confirm if that's correct or can I use any alarm? thanks.
  10. W

CW FD2

Hi everyone, thought I'd post up some pics of the car, waiting to be shipped.
Back