• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by waynie R

1. waynie R

Valve clearance

Hi all my cars done 54,000 and was just wondering if it would be worth while doing a valve clearance.Im not sure whats involved in a valve clearance as i'm new too the Honda world and would like some one too clear it up for me?????:confused:
  2. waynie R

Skunk 2 fuel rails

cheers for the advice lads,i'll look more in depth and see wat people and the web's saying
  3. waynie R

Skunk 2 fuel rails

was looking at these on the net and was'nt realy sure if they would be worth the buy.does any body have any feed back on them or doe's any body have them fitted
  4. waynie R

Scorpion De-cat ????

Any body any idea if these are any good or could use point me i the right direction to a decent de-cat pipe
  5. waynie R

need help

how do you put a pick off your car as your profile pic
  6. waynie R

whats the best induction kit for £300

went and got a typhoon and a magnex bk box.not sure if i've gained any bhp but will find out on sat whn i do a dyno run.Any body any idea's if i've gained power
  7. waynie R

tenzo r induction kit/k&n typhoon

i just fitted a k an n the other day with a magnex bk box and it sounds amazing once the vtec kicks in Typhoon all the way mate
  8. waynie R

whats the best induction kit for £300

need some help in choosing a induction kit thats in my price range:confused:
  9. waynie R

Mugen front splitter

has any 1 fitted a mugen splitter before if so how easy is it
  10. waynie R

Mongoose any body

cheers mate.am getn the same induction kit next month aswell
  11. waynie R

Mongoose any body

got the chance to buy a mongose exhaust from the cat back.was ment too be 385 but getting it for cheap.what do use think?
  12. waynie R

Mugen carbon Fibre spoiler or ep3 Carbon spoiler

Whats people's verdict on this as i'm in 2 minds
  13. waynie R

GUTTED........gearbox bearing

I've just bought a 53 plate Type R and did'nt notice that noise whn i bought it.it was'nt till a couple off days ago i heard the noise and shat it when i heard the noise but upon readin this im relieved too find its not a major problem..................Cheers;)
Back