• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Weel

1. W

EP3 I might be about to go mad and get an FK8...

Was there no noticeable difference between Eventuri and PRL pipe + K&N Filter?
  2. W

FK8 Brakes

I was thinking an intercooler and radiator to help with heat on track as well. Like you I don’t require any power mods
  3. W

FK8 Brakes

I am not located in the UK Pand have a Endless dealer here. There is no need to reset the parking brake. I followed a US thread about changing the pads. Release the parking brake, unplug the servo motors and then retract by winding the piston in. I have removed my guide pins, but yet to move the...
  4. W

FK8 Brakes

I would be interested to hear your feedback Veehexx and some more feedback on how much use GT3 has had with the Cup2 tires. I am running Cup2 on FK2 Wheels 245/35/19 with Endless fluid, Endless MX72 front and rear, Girodisc front rotors, stock rear rotors. I run with TC off by holding the button...
  5. W

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Has anyone got any negative opinions about the FK8, quality or faulty equipment?
Back