• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by WelshyWelsh

1. WelshyWelsh

FL5 New Civic Type R

£33k I paid for mine and PCP % was pretty low if I remember correctly.
  2. WelshyWelsh

FL5 New Civic Type R

£47k is ridiculous, especially if you've got an FK8, even more so if it's paid off. Might go give mine an actual wash as it's going nowhere :)
  3. WelshyWelsh

FL5 New Civic Type R

My FK8 was in for a service last week and two people went to sales to ask if it was available. Definitely a market out there, which will only increase if the FL5 is £45k+
  4. WelshyWelsh

FL5 New Civic Type R

Sat in a Civic Sport last week and was expecting the interior quality to be a step up from the FK8, especially with the whole range being a big jump in pricing. It really wasn't very special at all. Assuming the new one is £45-46k as is likely, I'd be looking at best, at a cost of change of...
  5. WelshyWelsh

My Polished metal metallic FK8

Congratulations mate! Looks lovely, enjoy!
  6. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

That's awesome mate, best year and colour certainly ;) I'm not at all biased.
  7. WelshyWelsh

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Woah, this is an absolute stunner!!! :smt060
  8. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

That's awesome! Remember you saying when I got mine you'd get one "in 10 years" so you're well ahead! What year/colour?
  9. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Firmly tongue in cheek mate! Can't afford it until it's out of warranty :p Nothing wrong with the ST estate, look good!
  10. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Thanks mate. Done a bit of lurking, but nothing to report, so been quiet! How's things, what you driving now? Still looking at £40k for a 3 year old one, so need to wait a bit longer on depreciation and just to make properly sure that the Ferrari engine is out of warranty.
  11. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

It's a stunner, really like it. Having both is doing life properly.
  12. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

3 year PCP. I'm definitely keeping it rather than handing back. Currently on 28k miles and dealer offered me £23k p/x. Private sales seem to be at £25k, so not bad in terms of depreciation. Still keeping an eye on a Giulia QV but would be at least another year in the FK8 before then. Still love it!
  13. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Can't believe I'm a week away from 3 years with this. Had a service and some warranty work done this week, new front grille the main thing, to hopefully sort the parking sensors going off in the rain. Hope everyone is good!
  14. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

It would probably stay on the Wolseley longer too.
  15. WelshyWelsh

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Ha, just stopped modding when I got the FK8 and before I knew it a year had gone! Hope you're doing well!
Back