• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by WHautot

1. W

Skunk2 Pro Inlet......PCV??

Fair enough, thanks for the advice. I want to replace my breather hoses as my standard ones are dread. Is it best to get a kit or just silicone hose and cut to size
  2. W

Have only just fit the inlet, I’ve taken car off the road for a bit. Gonna get a 70mm tb. I’m using teg 4-2-1 and some cat back thing. Got a itg maxogen to go on as well. When sorted then be k100 time. The car has been a bit of a dump (18 previous owners). My brother has had to fix a load of...
  3. W

Cheers mate, probably have too much time on my hands reading things that don’t matter lol
  4. W

Hello all first post, Been following the pages for a while but felt I had to sign up and ask a question that is bugging me. So I have the Skunk2 Pro Series IM and as most of you probably already know it doesnt have the nipple for the crankcase PCV. In lockdown boredom I have been searching...
Back