• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Wicker

1. Wicker

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Ah right, cheers guys, makes sense :) sorry for the stupid question lol
  2. Wicker

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Sorry to butt in, but why does the first link to the torqueGT fresh import show it without a gear knob?I've seen a few other fresh imports also advertised missing the gear knob in the pics so just wondered if they were actually missing or if it's just a security thing or something?
  3. Wicker

Suits' JDM S2000

I love this, so clean!
  4. Wicker

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Blimey that's awesome for a modded type r!
  5. Wicker

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

I wouldn't disregard the dodo wax totally dude, they do sample pots for less than £10 which would definitely do one lot over the car but I know people who have done 3-4 layers with a sample pot! Worth giving it a go as you may prefer it :-) Personal preference etc :)
  6. Wicker

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Car looks lovely in the photos dude! Cosmic is one of my favourite colours for the ep3 :) R.e Dodo Juice vs. AG... I personally love Dodo Juice. I think that they're products are awesome, however there are better waxes out there. Their waxes are definitely good, however there are others out...
  7. Wicker

Ep3 and CRX

Lovely ep3 bud :-)
  8. Wicker

My satin silver facelift ep3

Nice car! Not a mega fan of silver but does look nice :-) Not keen on the blue, do love the white LED's some cars come with/people put on though, used to have them on my old car. (Cba to mess around with resistors for the current one though)
  9. Wicker

Type-R number 3 - CW DC5 - Now with pics

Ah right thought I hadn't seen many happen! Going to get an EP3, always wanted one since I saw a premier in the showroom back in '05, insurance has stopped me but I'm 22 in August and so I'll bite the bullet and go for it :-) plus in August my funds will have freed up a bit and some other stuff...
  10. Wicker

Ah not far then! Are there any jap meets that go on at the 8 ball that are worth a look?
  11. Wicker

Ah sweet :-) yeah will look out for you!
  12. Wicker

Got an Audi A3 diesel at the mo :( will be going sometime in August/September though to make way for an EP3 :)
  13. Wicker

Lovely DC5 dude! Where abouts in Essex are you? I'm in Colchester so will keep my eye out. Definitely hate this weather, white must be terrible, black is another horrible colour to try and keep clean!
  14. Wicker

Any young CTR drivers?

Exactly what I found, hence getting a 'sensible' car first :-) best way of doing it really. Friend of mine had a twin turbo supra at 20.. Paid through the roof for insurance in the first year, then it over halved in the second year due to him having had a performance car 'under his belt'. 21...
  15. Wicker

Suits' JDM S2000

It's taken me a couple of weeks to get through this thread, and I have to say.. Lovely car dude! Have to say, I liked the blue wheels, however I can see what you mean about feeling like a tit.. I have considered lairy wheels in the past and have always been put off for that reason! I also read...
Back