• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by willb

1. willb

FK8 Buzz / Rattle at 2000RPM?

Shall report back shortly! I'm at home today so I'll see how tricky it is to get the trim off.
  2. willb

FK8 Buzz / Rattle at 2000RPM?

I have exactly the same thing mainly on the passenger side A pillar. I was going to pop the trim off and see what could be causing the noise, maybe add some foam pads if it's cabling rattling.
  3. willb

FK8 FK8 speaker upgrade

Let me know how you set it up and I'll give it a try myself. I haven't touched the mid, just bass and treble up but no to max on either.
  4. willb

FK8 FK8 speaker upgrade

I may give the dealer a call and see if it is possible to get the sub that's fitted in the US cars.
  5. willb

FK8 FK8 speaker upgrade

It doesn't sound too bad with the settings all fairly neutral, as I said, I'm just looking for a little more bottom end. Nothing huge! An under seat sub would be ideal I think.
  6. willb

FK8 FK8 speaker upgrade

Hi all, Has anyone uprated the speakers in their car or added a small sub? I'm finding they really lack bass and when you increase the bass in the settings, it's a very tinny sound. I don't want a huge woofer box but would like to do something to make the sound quality better and increase the...
Back