• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by willber84

1. W

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

how do you find the ebc yellows from cold mate?
  2. W

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

Agreed some carbon can look out of place sometimes
  3. W

They look so much better than oem really sets the back off much better
  4. W

Wher did you buy it from mate it looks awesome!
  5. W

My new purchase

What upgrade d discs an pads you have in mind mate?
  6. W

My Satin Silver Ep3 Type R

Good luck mate and don't do anything I wouldn't do yeah lol
  7. W

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

thats some well specced motor there mate well impressed with your progress so far nice pick of alloys to i also think the ep3 is a hard car to pick good looking rims for also
  8. W

My Satin Silver Ep3 Type R

good effort so far mate and nice clean looking ctr how are you enjoying it so far?
  9. W

My new purchase

nice fn2 mate how are you finding it? im about to buy my first type r tomorrow to lol
  10. W

cracking looking type r mate love that spolier im supposed to be buying my first type r tomorrow to
  11. W

My Ep3 type R

How did you get on with the dyno print out mate?
  12. W

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Good work mate cracking looking ep3 I'm just about to buy for first jap car my self a ctr also bit nervous about making the jump from bmw but really fancy a ctr have done for a while look forward to watching your progress mate
  13. W

where can i buy front 6.5 inch speaker adaptors

Thanks mate appreciated
  14. W

where can i buy front 6.5 inch speaker adaptors

hi folks buying my first ctr next week and have a sound system here i never got round to fitting to my old M3 i have 6.5 inch jbl components but i understand they are a bit on the big side ive heard that you can buy mdf adaptors but i cant find any threw google can anyone help me out please?
Back