• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Woody80

1. Woody80

FN2 Thinking of selling!

Just sold mine, 2010 and 55k and very tidy. I used Autotrader valuation and the classifieds as a guide. Got £7k after listing at £7250. eBay classifieds was a waste of time, too many idiots making stupid offers. Sold through Pistonheads after just 3 days and no time wasters. Hope that helps.
  2. Woody80

exhaust failed mot

Can't see how they can get in trouble as who would know if you swapped it after the MOT? I get the same problem on my motorbike so I often ask if they've an issue up front. Some testers do and others just say bring it down. One even said they scared kids on a test ride after a service. Was a bit...
  3. Woody80

Front speakers upgrade

Didn't get the HK setup then?
  4. Woody80

FN2 Auto Lights Sensor

I'll double check this morning. The wipers work well still.
  5. Woody80

FN2 Auto Lights Sensor

Just had my windscreen changed after I smashed it from the inside - big piece of wood inside the car and didn't see a speed bump so launched the car :(. Went out yesterday evening whilst still light and noticed the lights activated when I wouldn't expect them to. Turned them off and put them...
  6. Woody80

My first Honda.....all nice and clean

That looks like a cracking deal and bit of kit. Who'd have thought you could add downshift blips to an FN2!
  7. Woody80

FN2 FN2 Seat height question

Different problem as I'm 5ft 10 but I can't get the seat and wheel correct to see the lights at the top - cruise and the lights indicator. Comfortable position but just can't see the lights. Would like to drop the seat further but that's not an option.
  8. Woody80

My Milano Red FN2 Type R

Nice. Everytime I see one with a GP kit it makes me want to add one!!
  9. Woody80

FN2 Thinking of getting a FN2 type r

I know exactly what you mean having come from a 335d and then an M135i. However I am loving the thrashability of it and the rawness. Do feel like a need a more refined longer drive car though!
  10. Woody80

SatruX FN2 Type R GT!

How loud is it driving about? Does it drone on the motorway?
  11. Woody80

SatruX FN2 Type R GT!

That does sound nice. Really want to change my standard one now!!
  12. Woody80

My Type-R #3 - Milano FN2

Thanks. I'm tempted by an exhaust, standard is a bit too quiet but I wouldn't want to sound 17 again either (although they were good times!). I'll have to find some local CTRs with after market exhausts to listen.
  13. Woody80

My Type-R #3 - Milano FN2

How's the Miltek compared to standard? Is it much noisier?
  14. Woody80

FK2 Knob

I winced earlier just reversing off the drive!
  15. Woody80

Cadwell Park Lap Times

I do 1:45 but that's on my bike!
Back