• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Wuman

1. Wuman

My JDM GD3 daily driver

But only the new models no ** models
  2. Wuman

BlownEJ9 from d to b to boost :-)

Next month when the weather will be good we wanted to do a new video
  3. Wuman

FD2-R from Germany!!!!

I was thinking to come dowm to the big meeting in UK in 2015 :-)
  4. Wuman

FD2-R from Germany!!!!

I am thinking of a rotrex kit but here in germany there is nobody who tune it
  5. Wuman

My JDM GD3 daily driver

Yes here in germany there are also not so many modded jazz
  6. Wuman

Thanks alot
  7. Wuman

Thanks :-) I have seen your pic You still have the silver oem ep3 wing?
  8. Wuman

My JDM GD3 daily driver

The WU Tang sticker says WUman haha :-) And the Mugen kick plate i bought from a shop in Thailand. Dont need oem ones for my daily :-)
  9. Wuman

My JDM GD3 daily driver

Here a small shooting After 1 year of driving i dont like the small 15" wheels on the fit. i have decided to change to 16" Here are the new tires for the new shoes :-) And here are the wheels 16" :-) New shoes are on..... Also installed some small...
  10. Wuman

My JDM GD3 daily driver

And here is my daily :-) I bought the cr from japan completly stock. It has the JDM 1.5 Vtec engine with 119hp First i take off the stock headunit and installed a Alpine and some speakers :-) Cleaned up the engine bay D2 suspension installed New rims on .... At my buddy...
  11. Wuman

2013 i have changed the front and rear bumper and made a engine clean up :-) Also have changed the front and rear brakes. Here are some pics. Whats up next???????
  12. Wuman

Roll Out ........... Here is a Video from 2011 Civic EJ9 History 2007-2011 on Vimeo And here a brand new one from a friend of mine RPworks blown civic on Vimeo
  13. Wuman

Here are some more pics My son at work haha ......... Selfmade block off for the map sensor :-) Piping and intercooler is installed. Its a backdoor intercooler, custom made for that car.
  14. Wuman

Here is my EK hatch. Here in germany the car is knows as EJ9. I bought the car brand new in 1997 with a 75hp engine :-) Here is a small video i have made from 1997 to 2009 It is only a slideshow But its easier to post thousand of pics Civic EJ9 History 1997-2007 on Vimeo Then i have changed...
  15. Wuman

FD2-R from Germany!!!!

This year i only have changed to a carbon fiber boot Some pics of 2013
Back