• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by X 5VJ X

1. X 5VJ X

FK8 FK8 speaker upgrade

Subs add weight .. #becauseracecar I don't think the sounds that bad tbh.
  2. X 5VJ X

Razi's FK8 Type R - Track Car Build

Watching with interest... Although when you say it didn't suffer from power loss from heat until the 3rd lap... the 3rd lap is when I start going hard :confused: Oil cooler will be a good investment. Keep up the good work.
  3. X 5VJ X

FK8 600 miles in and gearbox concerns...

Yes definitely. Was up there last week one afternoon.
  4. X 5VJ X

I alway let the car thoroughly warm up and increase revs in line with engine heat .. (still don't get why oil temp gauge isn't standard on performance cars).. As it randomly happens it happens when hot or cold ... But will keep an eye on it. Maybe the clutch position thingymajig does need...
  5. X 5VJ X

Cool thanks.. am in Carlisle but my sister is in Stockport and maybe going to Chorley next week or so...
  6. X 5VJ X

How on earth did you do that?
  7. X 5VJ X

Morning all... Picked up my ex-demo Fk8 on the 20th with a whopping 560 miles on the clock. Love the car, such a complete hot hatch! Anyway since putting deposit on the car I joined the forum and spent a lot of time reading threads and watching reviews... From what I can gather in...
  8. X 5VJ X

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Missed the original issue. I shut he boot lid by the internal handles.... but after 1000miles the side I use (right) has already broken..
  9. X 5VJ X

What did you do to your Type R today?

Looks superb!!
  10. X 5VJ X

FK8 FK8 taking scalps...

Quite the contrast in weather when I was there on Easter Sunday in my Exige, was red hot!! great track.
  11. X 5VJ X

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Not too bad then, what size would that be? 18's I presume
  12. X 5VJ X

My point?! What are you on about, I asked a question hence the question mark lol
  13. X 5VJ X

Those wheels are lush tbf but what we talking 2500 for a set plus tyres... ?
  14. X 5VJ X

FK8 Anyone tuned their FK8?

Hi Matt, Do you deal with Lloyds Honda? I am collecting mine on Saturday and was discussing exhaust being the biggest let down and mentioned a local guy who has one and changed exhaust and sounds great.. I asked about warranty and they said its no problem. Wondering if that's you...
  15. X 5VJ X

FK8 New Car collection day..... nearly

Such an Epic car and the perfect engine to drop in. I had a couple of 147 GTA's a number of years ago. Pal has one with the autodelta 3.7 supercharged engine just sat in his garage....
Back