• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Xplicit

1. Xplicit

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Was probably an intentional misprice to try to get feet on their forecourt :rolleyes:
  2. Xplicit

Wrong price listed on that car, I took a pic of it this morning it's windscreen price is 30498 or 29998 for cash sale If something seems too good to be true it usually is :lol:
  3. Xplicit

Would probably need to book the test drive due to covid, but I'm more interested in what the history of the car is and if they try to lie about why it's so cheap if it's not a misprint, it's the first red fk8 on this list, but if you keep scrolling down the rest are 17 plates with more miles...
  4. Xplicit

Would probably need to book the test drive due to covid, but I'm more interested in what the history of the car is and if they try to lie about why it's so cheap if it's not a misprint
  5. Xplicit

Would probably need to book the test drive due to covid, but I'm more interested in what the history of the car is and if they try to lie about why it's so cheap if it's not a misprint
  6. Xplicit

I'm intrigued by this car, as I'm seeing 17 plates with more miles going for more than the asking price, I'm dropping the wife's car off for an mot at a garage next to this at 10 tomorrow so I think I'll go for a look at it, I'm thinking crash damaged mabey or a misprint
  7. Xplicit

I'll test drive it for you :D
  8. Xplicit

It's just round the corner from me, does seem a decent price
  9. Xplicit

EP3 intake

You will see a drain tube underneath it, and there is also a gap in the housing, itl be fine
  10. Xplicit

EP3 intake

Eventuri
  11. Xplicit

FK2 Track day birthday gift

so, finally got my trackday, absolutely loved it, felt i was getting faster and more confident with each lap 20 laps in total, can see now why its so addictive the camera kept falling off the window but here are a few laps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AqxU5vbNyA
  12. Xplicit

FK2 Track day birthday gift

So due to covid my track day has been canx twice, I have a date of the 24th Sept now, fingers crossed, we have a fk group up here of around 35 from central scotland, mostly fk2s and a few fk8s and I'm sure a few of these guys track their cars at knockhill trackdays but I don't remember seeing...
  13. Xplicit

What did you do to your Type R today?

So found his dyno and chat, with Nvidia cat back and v power he made 308bhp, with Nvidia, prl intake and half a bottle of maddative octanium in his tank he made 354bhp...
  14. Xplicit

That's why I put claimed, not seen a dyno sheet and wouldn't even trust that if I did see it, sounded nice when he was ripping down the road ***
  15. Xplicit

I've met a guy on fb at a few meets up here with the prl intake for the fk8, he claims to get a very large hp increase with it, along with an Nvidia cat back he is claiming 360bhp, without a map. I also swapped my pipercross for a k&n on the fk2 and if anything it's louder than the pipercross...
Back