• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by y45vwx

1. Y

Window regulator

Yes.....the clamps that hold the window were fine.....i just used wd40 on the rubber the glass slides through on both sides....has been fine since [emoji39]
  2. Y

Coolant change advice.....ep3

Ok because the coolant looks pink both in the resevoir and radiator
  3. Y

Ac turns on itself

Not just hondas happens mainly with cars that have climate control or digital controls.....same on my audi and dads mazda
  4. Y

Coolant change advice.....ep3

Hi guys just thinking of doing a coolant change for winter Was wondering if a standard pink coolant from eurocarparts is ok as i have about 4 litres remaining from when i used it to top up my Audi
  5. Y

Window regulator

Was wondering if anyone has a similar problem and solution Drivers window goes down fine but needs adjusting and tugging when bringing it back up......i think one of the runners/clamps is loose or something I have a 54 reg ep3
  6. Y

Just tried the Megs Headlight Restore Kit

What cockpit shine product did you use
  7. Y

Fairy Liquid

Seen my neighbour wash hos car with fairy liquid the other day and 9 was laughingy buds off..... After speaking to him he said he does it as it gives a nice shine......and believe me it did...... I was astonished but am hezitent to try it even on my wheels as theyre newly painted
  8. Y

wheel colour

Just had mine done in carbon grey allegedley
  9. Y

Teesside Alloy Wheel Refurb

Got mine done from digbeth in birmingham......awesome job and cost 120quid What do you think of colour as mine is exactly the same as yours
  10. Y

APEC brake disks and pads

Hi guys just bought some APEC disks and pads for my ep3 as will be driving it around town What do people say about these as i paid roughly 70 pounds for the pair after discount I know they are cheap but has anyone had any issues with them
  11. Y

Just joined the Type R Club

Hi guys ive just taken hold of the keys to my 1st Type R Its the facelift ep3 and in my favourite colour. Just had the wheels done in dolphin grey and given a new mot and checkover I didnt Hpi check it but have been pointed out that bumpers been sprayed at some point Can anyone tell me what...
  12. Y

Wheres the marketplace

Hi i cant seem to find where all the for sale stuff is on the forum.....like parts or cars etc..... And also can i post any items there as ive only been a member less than a week
  13. Y

EP3 New Type R Owner

Ive just bought a 54 reg facelift ep3.....even though its 10 years old can i go to dealers and ask if work required for callbacks has been done or can still be done
  14. Y

Pagid discs with ferodo pads - good choice?

Just bought some front vtech discs n pads for my ep3.....what do people think about them......were 80quid but got 20 percent staff discount from my mate
Back