• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by yakuzah

1. yakuzah

FN2 Going Black

Nice one thanks
  2. yakuzah

FN2 Going Black

So I have had my Civic Type 'R' FN2 for a couple of months and want to go black on my Stock wheels. Looking at the options, turning my Stock Wheels black is simple enough but parts of the wheel seem a little more tricky? I want black Wheel Nuts to match the shiny new Black wheels, and I am...
  3. yakuzah

New Wheel Nuts (Coloured)

Not sure i like the way they stick out. Do they have to be like that?
  4. yakuzah

Lowering an FN2

Cheers loxy thanks for the advice. What you said makes total sense now.
  5. yakuzah

Lowering an FN2

piping into an old conversation, but I have the option of getting my hands on a set of Eibach 25mm springs for my FN2. I can see in the forums different people have fitted different springs. If I get the 25mm Eibach springs will these be to low? I intend to stay with stock rims and rubber at...
  6. yakuzah

Nice one thanks for the info....
  7. yakuzah

Anyone have good reasonably priced website or list of companies that sell coloured wheel nuts for FN2 please? Planning on getting my Stock rims colour changed and wanted matching wheel nuts. thanks in advance..:)
  8. yakuzah

FN2 Eibach Springs. Do I need both Rear Camber Adjuster Shims & Toe Adjusters?

Thanks for the reply. I know what to go for now.
  9. yakuzah

FN2 Eibach Springs. Do I need both Rear Camber Adjuster Shims & Toe Adjusters?

Hi All, just bought my FN2 and have been reading the forums for a few months. When I get my Civic lowered with Eibach springs, will i need Camber adjusters Shims and Toe adjusters for the rear please, if I want fast road setup? Or just Camber adjusters Shims? I know about the front setup, just...
  10. yakuzah

iPhone connection in order to control from Head Unit

Your best bet is a Denison Gateway which will allow you to replace your DVD Changer and control the iPod using your Steering Wheel controls.
Back