• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by yoan_kostov

1. yoan_kostov

Spoon 5.3 vs Mfactory 5.46 final drive in FN2 gearbox

I stopped seeing this post and I had to reinstall the app. My apologies for the late response. I went to consult with TGM Motorsport regarding the final drive and now I am convinced the Spoon 5.3 will be my choice as it is a genuine honda part I found out. They told me they have seen issues on...
  2. yoan_kostov

garage and dyno

I have done everything on my car at Eurospec. FRSU, lowering springs, all the bolt ons, cams, cam chain kit, oil pump, maps and bbk. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and they pay attention to what you want. Ben at Eurospec is very nice guy and you are always welcome to hang around. On a...
  3. yoan_kostov

Spoon 5.3 vs Mfactory 5.46 final drive in FN2 gearbox

Hi guys, Spoon 5.3 FD is just over £200 pounds cheaper than the Mfactory 5.46. Is the difference noticeable between the two or should I save a few quid and get the Spoon? And again is the difference between the standard 5.06 and the 5.3 Spoon worth the upgrade? I will drive on 18" tyres, but...
  4. yoan_kostov

RRC inlet manifold+FD2 TB vs FD2 oil pump balancer shaft delete

I just had a call from Eurospec and they have changed the Toda manifold (second hand) to my old Tegiwa, they have also replaced the vtec solenoid and ran the car on the dyno today. The car made 238bhp I spoke to Romain and he told me that an Fn2 with my mods will never make more than 240bhp on...
  5. yoan_kostov

They have changed the vtc solenoid and the car is about to go on the dyno I hope Tuesday the latest. I will have more info on Saturday as I need to go down to pick up something from the car. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  6. yoan_kostov

I had an update today. Cam angle actuator causes the issue. There is no power when v Tec engage mid range. What can cause the cam angle actuator problem? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  7. yoan_kostov

Thanks for the response mate Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  8. yoan_kostov

I few years back I had a Peugeot 106 gti and I put dic piper cams in. When the car was mapped And tested I was told that the car looses power at the top end. On further investigation the garage found out that they have put the timing belt with one tooth out which led to the valves tapping on...
  9. yoan_kostov

Toda off, Tegiwa on the car made 10bhp more. Ben will now map it again and see where we come at. Does anybody know if the timing of the cam chain is off if I will get a check engine light on or if the system will recognise the issue? Thanks Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. yoan_kostov

I went to SRR this morning. My car made 224 bhp so 9 less than last year with the first set of mods. I drove straight to Eurospec and called Ben. Fair play to him left his house and came to see me. We put the car on their dyno the car made 208 could have gotten to 210 but was pointless. For two...
  11. yoan_kostov

This is mine from SRR. It doesn't show the whole picture. I don't know why Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  12. yoan_kostov

I think this is the one for the afr Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  13. yoan_kostov

After 8k rpm the car starts to loose power. Ben said that he expected a bit higher peak figure and there is something restricting the car and the only thing that could be is the exhaust. He even suggested to take the car back when I can to take the exhaust off and do another run. After driving...
  14. yoan_kostov

I will post all the graphs and more details tomorrow when I collect the car. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  15. yoan_kostov

Hi guys, Just had the call from Eurospec that my car is all done and at first I was quite disappointed with the results. Then I realised that the first rolling road they used was at Surrey rolling road as their was broken. Surrey rolling road 233hp Toda exhaust, Tegiwa exhaust manifold...
Back