• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by YoungTypeR

1. YoungTypeR

FD2 Whats your opinions on the FD2 Type R?

Thanks for that, think there worth the money? Young.
  2. YoungTypeR

FD2 Whats your opinions on the FD2 Type R?

hey there people, i've been looking at the FD2 Types Rs, i know there imports but they look amazing sound amazing and apprently handel and drive amazing! how can you go wrong? was just asking to see if anyone had test drove one or was thinking the same that i was? if the FD2 isnt all its...
  3. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

The Reason the Fleet insurance wouldnt insure me is because the car was below their safety Ratings, How i do not know. Even though, i Really like the car i still Like Civics. But it just seems that to drive a civic fast you have to Rev the hell out of it to get the Vtec. i will Get a Type R...
  4. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

About 10k, its worth about 11-12k. only Reason it was cheap because it has a slight mark on one of the sideskirts so i bumped him down :) Joe.
  5. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

yeah, i found that out the hard way on the first day! bloody dift after leaving the sellers house about 20mins after! Was hell funny ***!
  6. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

1second is alot round a track :)
  7. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Compare a Type R Vs a Z4 on autotrader... then it shows you how fast a Z4, 5.9secs to 60 for z4 (without sport mode) Civic 6.6seconds (with a race dirver...)
  8. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

is when cars with the simular sized engine wieght over 2000kg...
  9. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

1500Kg
  10. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

no i didnty 35k for mines, but thats what they are new! Boxster? cheap mans porsche? :lol: Joe.
  11. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Put you are all saying you Hate it? have you ever driven one? You think VTEC is FUN! try Sport mode on a 3.0i BMW :) a small car thats wieghs not alot! Also the wheels i have a rareish, there worth alot of money second hand, seeing as if i keep it after the summer i can sell the wheels for...
  12. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

18, and im pretty tall, i sat in a S2K and i found it uncomftably.
  13. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Reason my insurance group will not insurance me on a Type R is: 1. Unsafe to there standards 2. Well known boy racer car 3. If i did get one it would have to stay standard... Also this car is only for the summer and a bit of fun, when the prices go right up i will sell in june/july...
  14. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

about £1100 Joe.
  15. YoungTypeR

Sorry didnt get a Type R

Hairdresser, maybe :) but im faster than you :lol: joe
Back