• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Zero7

1. Zero7

FK8 FK8 Facelift - does it still have issues?

Great post ^^, you don't need to spend £100k to have epic fun
  2. Zero7

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Everything is moved to FB these days. far more dynamic than old style forums, (still don't like FB though)
  3. Zero7

FK8 Fk8 current values

Well, that is important and I chuckled at my elderly mum trying to get over my passenger side bolster yesterday....
  4. Zero7

FK8 Fk8 current values

What did you replace it with....
  5. Zero7

DC2 DB8 DC5 New Integra ..

The Z does look really good but I don't think we will be getting it on these shores.
  6. Zero7

Totally agree, however if Toyota can reinvent the supra and make it look half decent then so can Honda. They are trying to appeal too much to the American market
  7. Zero7

Disgusting
  8. Zero7

FK8 Fk8 current values

I still pinch myself at the memories of my first car which was a stonking, xr3i- what a car to have at 18 years of age.
  9. Zero7

FK8 Fk8 current values

I was so happy my was stollen but then Broke down on the thief I also had a mint delta hf turbo with the martini stripes, such special cars…
  10. Zero7

FK8 Fk8 current values

My integrall was the worst car I ever owned, fixed one oil leak and then another spruntil up, think I just bought a bad one, however when it worked and It all clicked it was an amazing car to drive, so much feel, that steering was sublime
  11. Zero7

FK8 Fk8 current values

It’s not a great car and I’m on my 2nd one. It’s a great car to drive and for me a hell of a lot of fun at a good £30k price point. It’s not a great car because it’s poorly built, poor paint, rattles, a shity infotainment system. Lots of owners have a lot of issues. the drive is very rewarding...
  12. Zero7

FK8 2023 Type R first pics in a simpler camo

I was also concerned but they have been brilliant paid for replacement tyres as the ones on it were budget and a few plastic trims that had marks on they have agreed to change, (I'm off to Honda in a bit). They drop the car off on an enclosed trailer, you have 7 days or 250 miles to send it back...
  13. Zero7

Don't pay over the odds as they will drop soon, especially when the new one gets released. I'm on my 2nd one and got it for a half decent price from Cazoo, I'd keep an eye on their website.
  14. Zero7

I just invested in a carlink 3.o and use CarPlay, it’s great
  15. Zero7

I think you have just got unlucky, just need to look at close up pics on Autotrader and see how decent condition some of the seats are in. I fully agree re th rest of the build quality, its not a patch on previous type R's and they need to up their game, so many rattles... and don't get me...
Back