• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Zig81

1. Z

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

That goes to show how good the FK8 actually is pound for pound. I’m talking money wise, unbelievable performance for a FWD car.
  2. Z

FK8 Owning a FK8 during the Covid Lockdown

They'd had loads of enquiries about it, I paid the deposit middle of December, I love the car.
  3. Z

FK8 Owning a FK8 during the Covid Lockdown

I picked my 70 plate up NYE from York and drove 80 miles back home, the car is now sat on a massive 173 miles on the clock and I use it daily. It's going to be 2022 before it's run in!
  4. Z

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

The advert says they'll deliver it for £99! I picked up a FL PMM for just under £31k. I'd give them a bell and see what the score is.
  5. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Not the best day for any pics mate!
  6. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Aye, it's not great! Car is off the detailers on Monday for 2 days so it should come back to me looking even better.
  7. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Extremely happy! I was having second thoughts on my drive down to York in my Golf R but as soon as I saw the Type R the grin told me I was happy.
  8. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

I didn't take it as negativity mate, I took it as that you were warning me of possible issues as to why they were offering such a big discount. I still can't believe I've got a 70 plate with 8 mile on the clock for 31k! And not to forget the servicing pack thrown in for nowt. I was out in the...
  9. Z

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Thought I would pop in and see if Honda Sunderland had any in, they've got a 19 plate rallye red in. Spend 10 minutes lookin around it with a big daft grin on my face, it cemented in my mind what a great decision I have made :D Had a chat with one of the salesmen who I know and when I told him...
  10. Z

EP3 Buying/financing your Type R

PCP mate, 4 years, 8k per year and £426.24 per month with the balloon payment at £15,092.
  11. Z

I don't know if all banks do it, I'm with Halifax and have used the option a couple of times.
  12. Z

Thanks mate, got it on a 4 year PCP from my bank at 4.9%.
  13. Z

Links to the site or are they just different sites mate?
  14. Z

Aye, I'm a happy man, looking forward to picking it up. It's going to be a long 3 and a bit weeks!
  15. Z

I think I've got a cracking deal, facelift model, 8 miles on the clock, registered as a demo but never left the dealership, also comes with Type R mate and the servicing pack, paid a fiver under 31k. I'm reasonably happy.
Back