• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by zip it

1. zip it

My 05 Cosmic EP3

I wish mate, just spent my money on alloys:lol:
  2. zip it

My NHB

Just been out and mine is different at the back but not the front, so how does that work? I also love OEM wheels, I'm getting on a little so not a fan of aftermarket alloys.
  3. zip it

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Don't own that car anymore but wish I had those seats, they were fantastic:twisted:
  4. zip it

My NHB

I'm not looking forward to tyre time, those are going to hurt:lol: Paid £350 with tyres so really can't complain.
  5. zip it

My 05 Cosmic EP3

I hope to go back myself soon. Hope you don't mind but...
  6. zip it

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Nice looking car, and love that picture of the Ring. Brings back memories of my trip in 2007 - CTR was superb on the track.
  7. zip it

My NHB

This I've taken from another CTR forum, garage in question is ABP Motorsport who know a thing or two about the CTR. Think I'll listen to this view, don't want to start worrying again;)
  8. zip it

My NHB

What I mean is that the ride height is different between passenger and driver side, it's more noticable since I've fitted these wheels as they sit closer to the wheel arch. Sad I know, but I got a measure stick out to see the difference. On the other CTR forum a popular Honda tuning garage...
  9. zip it

My NHB

Cheers Need to get some tints fitted, really miss these from the Premier and will be useful now we have a baby to protect her eyes (well, that's a good excuse ). The tints seemed to stop people sitting on my arse as well, something I've noticed a lot more with my latest CTR. I was...
  10. zip it

My NHB

I must admit the looks of the alloys are really growing on me, and although the EP3 design is better, the FN2 alloys make up for it by filling the arches better. As for handling, this was my main worry as I'd read both good and bad stories about them. It's a difficult one to compare as my EP3...
  11. zip it

My NHB

Had this a while now, originally had a Milano Premier (rare:twisted:) but needed a cheap to run works car, still have the cheap car but could not live without a CTR, so got this one off my friend who was selling:cool:
  12. zip it

S2000 & NSX NSX Rolling Road Meet

Was trying to look for the information for the other cars but can't locate the exact figures :?: The ITR was spot on at 189bhp, the M3 CSL was 280bhp (ish), the RS4 was 320bhp (ish) and the Ariel was 270bhp (ish) NSX info on the day http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=1757
  13. zip it

S2000 & NSX NSX Rolling Road Meet

Went to an NSX Rolling Road day on Saturday and thought I would post a few pics up from the meet. First off there were 7 NSX's which turned up along with an Ariel Atom (supercharged civic engine), ITR, 2005 M3 CSl and a 2006 Audi RS4. All the NSX's were manual (spit - Auto) and varried from...
Back