• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

looms

bit of a newbie question but I am after a headlight wiring loom for my type r, will any b18c loom work
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sorry DC2 Type R Thanks
Is it UK or JDM? The headlights are different, I don't know if the looms would be the same. It should be easy to find out if you Google it as no doubt someone at some point has done a UKDM to JDM headlight conversion.

Is it UK or JDM? The headlights are different, I don't know if the looms would be the same. It should be easy to find out if you Google it as no doubt someone at some point has done a UKDM to JDM headlight conversion.

It’s a JDM one, Just needing a new loom as the wiring for my current one has been fried so wondering if there’s a difference between the loom for a non type r and a type r.

It’s a JDM one, Just needing a new loom as the wiring for my current one has been fried so wondering if there’s a difference between the loom for a non type r and a type r.

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Maybe give TGM a call, 01252 811972, they might even have one spare.

Back