• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Cusco Front Strut Brace.

Just fitted a cusco front strut brace to my ep3 type r and im really really impressed with it. Im sure theres a thread on here somewhere comparing strut braces but i just wanted to let anybody know who is interested in getting a front strut brace i would highly advise a cusco one. The reason why...
  2. C

Milano Red EP3

Hi all after looking through all of your amazing pictures of your tuned up and customized cars they make my little old standard civic look well!! kinda of standard hahaha. I still love it though i enjoy driving it as much now as i did when i first test drove it. Ive had it 3 years now and this...
  3. C

Strange noise from engine only in cold conditions on start up?????

Hi guys im a newbie this is my first thread on here so hope someone can help. Ive got an 2002 ctr ive had it for 2 years now and its been great never had any problems with it untill now. When i first start it up from cold all year round the engine displays no signs of anything being wrong it...
Back