• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. phil_lfc_3

Centre console

Its not the best picture but it might give you a better idea what it will look like. Sorry its based on my car aswel so the head unit and storage tray are slightly different! :)
  2. phil_lfc_3

Centre console

Cant wait for the finished pics, haven't seen anyone doing it that colour before. When i got mine i removed the dash to respray it and mould in a new head unit, but just done it in a similar silver colour and that was due to some nasty scratches. The link below should help, its what i used...
  3. phil_lfc_3

Does Anyone Know What Bulb Is In The Roof Light Inside EP3?

I have bought the bulb from the link above and it fits fine and looks really good at night! :)
  4. phil_lfc_3

www.i4detailing.com

For the rest of October if you use discount code: VXRonline, you can get up too 15% off most items!!!
  5. phil_lfc_3

Opinions please

Looks cool and the 3 gauges are positions well, will look 10x better in alcantara though, maby with some red stitching or something aswel!?!
  6. phil_lfc_3

www.i4detailing.com

+1 bought a few things from them using the 'Detailing World Discount Code'
  7. phil_lfc_3

CTR Foot Well Lighting

Bought some of these last week off Rick and they work a treat, took about 10 - 15 mins to fit (his instructions make it simlpe to do) and really look good at night. Really nice little touch for the money!!!
  8. phil_lfc_3

Wind Deflectors...Fitting Help Please?

I fitted the same ones to my car a while back and found the tape that came on them was no good, so i bought some 'No More Nails Double Sided Tape' and used that along the same sections as the original tape was on. Then if you put the little metal cilps in it makes a slot (not think the clips are...
  9. phil_lfc_3

I've had a look and the light in the middle of the roof and the 2 at the front are all the same type of bulbs, so the link above should be fine for the middle one. This is also why i am wanting the red middle light and will probably be buying it off the link tomorrow!!!
  10. phil_lfc_3

Interior Middle Light: Festoon 269 bulb Im looking to change the interior bulb in mine to red, although you can get many other colours http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/high-brightness-bulb-p-1760.html Am pretty sure the map reading lights are the same bulb if you ever come to change them too!
Back