• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

Thanks Smithy, however mine doesn't seem to be the scuttle panels. When you guys say to remove the cat heat shield, is that the one that wraps around the cat (2-piece), or the one that attaches to the chassis and goes about half way around the cat? I had a look at the manifold heat shield and...
  2. S

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

I have a buzzing sound coming from inside the centre console near the gear stick. It happens between 3500-4000 RPM. I've already removed the driveshaft heat shield. All other heat shields are all sound. Anyone else have a similar issue?
  3. S

Spoon Ti polish

I polished and re-burnt mine. Here's a pic:
  4. S

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Finally got around to lining the inside of the metal clamp with some padded foam tape, and it worked a treat! No more annoying vibrations between 5,000-6,000rpm! Thanks Suits! ;)
  5. S

Thanks Suits! I will give it a try! I'm also getting an SFS hose as the intake seems to be moving around a fair bit.
  6. S

Hey guys, Recently got myself a GruppeM for my EP3 and am loving it! However, like someone earlier in this thread I get this loud metallic vibration like noise between 5,500RPM up until the VTEC crossover point. It doesn't happen in first gear, but from second gear onwards. I've got padding...
Back