• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Spooner Restorations

DC Sports cat back / spoon b pipe

Hi guys, thought I'd post my query in here; I have a full DC Sports system and manifold. I've played around with the exhaust to the best of my abilities to adjust how the cat back sits under my car (DC5)... The problem I have is the centre box fouls the tunnel/chassis when the car is running...
  2. Spooner Restorations

C4DOC

Dude, clear your inbox. :lol:
  3. Spooner Restorations

My new DC5 R

Hi chaps, well after 5 years of owning two dc2's, one being a White UKDM, the other a black 98 spec JDM, which I still have at the moment, until someone takes her off my hands... I have plumped for a DC5! I needed a better daily driver which was still great fun with the vtec. I'm very pleased...
  4. Spooner Restorations

My Black 98 spec JDM DC2 Integra Type R

Hi there everyone, ive only just registered on this forum thanks to milanochris on here. He popped across from the www.itr-dc2.com forum which is my 2nd home :lol: Anyhow, i hope to enjoy my stay and here are a few photos of my integra: At the nurburgring Easter 2010 Other...
Back