• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R(x)Ady

AEM or Pipercross intake?

Hi all. Thinking of getting an induction kit. Want the HKS but funds won't allow (unless used). So provisionally looking at either the AEM or Pipercross (with heatshield). For an FN2 Opinions please :-)
  2. R(x)Ady

Advice please, which petrol to use

Ok never really considered this....had the car for three weeks and been using morrisons/tesco standard petrol. It honestly didn't cross my mind that this could be wrong. The car is an early 08 FN2 which is about to have flashpro added and possibly some kind of induction at some point. I...
  3. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

Had the car for....5 days! And noticed a not too loud but annoying noise that appears to be coming from both door window surounds....almost sounds like static interference from a radio......not sure if it's the seals. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what is it and is there a...
  4. R(x)Ady

Fast Road set up/warranty/recalls

Ok, new here...actually don't even get the car until Oct 27th ! However, moving from an Rx8.....generally i do prefer RWD and the handling on mine was fantastic! So, i won't be doing track days (well, not yet) and i've seen people mention the Fast Road set up.... Can someone please advise...
Back