• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TheGossBox

How to remove the manifold heat shield

I am having issues with some very very annoying 'tin like' vibrations at 3500k... i had a look on some threads and people have removed various heatshields... i have removed the i-Vtec cover...and had a mooch around the engine bay for other possibilities....i had a tap here and there on this...
  2. TheGossBox

Tracking issue

well guys im hoping someone has a remedy for my problem :( i have a tracking issue...when steering wheel in the central position it goes left....simple....take it to a garage get the tracking checked out? wrong....i have done this and the tracking is within the guidelines apparently according...
  3. TheGossBox

My nhb ep3

PG1 - intro, with before and after of cosmetic refurbs incl: wheels, gearknob, and the Megs 3 step PG2 - HIDs 6k kit - Ballast location + quick brief PG2 - TeamHeko Wind deflectors PG3 - Custom Cover PG4 - Graffiti tunnel pics & Rocker Refurb PG5 - Eibachs, Spoon & Tie bar When i bought my lady...
Back