• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Dc2 water leak

Alright fellas. I’ve got a jdm dc2 si VTEC 94. Owned her for many years. Unfortunately she’s taking on water. It ends up filling the passenger footwell. I did have a leak in the boot. Managed to fix that with know re turning leaks. Has anyone had this issue ? Any advice would be much...
  2. D

Choosing new tyres best price and performance

Evening fellas purchasing some new rims for my dc2 1993 si. 16s just wondering what the best tyres would be to get for them. Don't want to spend an absolute fortune nor do I want cheap ones cheers
  3. D

New wheels

Hi all I've been looking for some new wheels for my integra dc2 si vtec. I'd like some 17 but I'm finding hard to track down something I like and that will fit. Does anywhere know any good places to buy them from. I've been looking on ebay but haven't had much luck cheers
  4. D

Engine smoking in vtec and burning oil

Hi I have a honda integra dc2 si vtec jap import. The original lump in the car smoked in vtec and burnt a lot of oil. I sourced another lump and changed the over. I'd like to fix the original lump. I've heard it can be valve stems? Does any know much about this problem or had any similar...
  5. D

Car taking on water Help

Hi I have an Honda integra si jap import 1993. She taking on water big time. I'm getting a lot of water in the passengers footwell and in the boot! Can anyone give any advice on this or has similar problems cheers
  6. D

Turbo

Hi I'd like to turbo my honda integra si vtec. I have two lumps. The original engine smoked in vtec and burnt a lot of oil so I sauced another lump and changed them over. I'd like to turbo the original lump. What would be the best way to go about soughting the original lump? Would I need to...
  7. D

apexi afc neo

does anyone no anything about these systems.are they any good ?thinking about installing it on my dc2 si vtec 1993 ?
  8. D

lowering springs

i have an 1993 jap import honda integra si vtec.its been lowered to 60mm far to low.all i want to no is what springs will fit on their.:confused:
  9. D

lowering springs

Whats the best 40mm lowering springs to use with adjustable shocks?I,m dragging my arse on 60mm which the previous owner had installed lol:confused:
  10. D

DC2 Brake Issue

hi i have a 1993/4 acura dc2 which a previous owner has tried to modify the front brakes and now presents me with a real headache!!!! i understand that the original discs were 242 mm in diameter,but he has fitted 262mm discs along with...
Back