• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TJ

My new toy, JDM Track Teg

After the ATR i bought an EVO 6 RS II track car, followed by a minter of a Sierra Cosworth, recently sold that to come back to Honda ownership, when i was offered this by another ATR forum member i snapped it up :twisted: Spec : JDM 96 spec CW 60k miles Fully undersealed Air con removed...
  2. TJ

VI in the morning

Had a couple of hours to spare, so took the car out for a drive and took a couple of picture's :)
  3. TJ

My new toy

After agonising over selling my ATR, i got myself this little beasty:twisted: 2000 X-Plate Mitsubishi EVO 6 RS II Spec Only 157 made in RHD, lighter strengthend shell, no AYC, no ABS, close ratio box with LSD diffs front and rear, group a intercooler, bigger oil cooler, power steering...
  4. TJ

My CH1

Been a long time since i posted any pic's, made a few changes to the old barge, hope you like it, comments welcome (good or bad):lol:
  5. TJ

Sunny day, out came the NXT

Took some pic's of mt red, and mates silver after some pampering 8) Click images to see full photo 8)
  6. TJ

About time

Thought i woul put up a pic of my ATR at last :roll: Fitted KW coilover's today, mine is the red, mate's is the silver 8) Last pic is before the coilover's. Click to enlarge
Back