• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Davebod89

JDM Wind Deflectors

Basically i'm after a set for my EP3, I have no idea where to get hold of some at a decent price, trusted sites? I don't mind getting hold of a second hand set if anyone has some going? Any pointers? Ta.
  2. Davebod89

Dash Bulbs.

Hope this is in the right place...? This is nothing major just something that I want sorted really. Basically all the functions are working properly, I get the green light on the AC but not the orange light when the headlights are on, Pain in the backside when driving at night... The...
  3. Davebod89

My Premier SS EP3.

Here is my car as she stands today. I'll update this as and when :) Completely Standard. 23/12/10 This will be a very slow progress right now as i've not had the car long but still a process none the less :) also it's REALLY COLD OUT! As I enjoy my music allot ;) I will be...
Back