• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Akina_Speed_Star

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

Soooooo, I was hungry for a project EG and this POS turned up for a £monkey. It's the ESi, better than I hoped for that price because it's got rear discs and coilovers. The 1.6ltr Vtec is pretty nippy too. It's some sort of greeny blue with a black bonnet and the wheels are from a Mini Cooper...
  2. Akina_Speed_Star

EG Body kits: Where?

I'm not so JDM that I must have Mugen etc... But just wondered if anyone recommends a company to trade with who supplies kits? Thanks :)
  3. Akina_Speed_Star

TRO logo in vector or .jpg?

Hi Admin peeps, Does anyone have either the font or logo (type-r-owners.co.uk) I could pinch? Thanks
  4. Akina_Speed_Star

Thatcham CAT 1 Mobile Alarm Fitter... Recommended.

Well as most posts (not on this forum obviously) seem to be slagging off companies and services - I would like to take a second to actually praise and recommend someone for a change. I was looking around for a car alarm as the S-MX wasn't spec'd with one as standard and obviously the CAT1's...
  5. Akina_Speed_Star

FN2 New CTR officially announced today by Honda....

Just thought you might be interested.
Back