• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

How much is a dc5 manifold and cat worth

Hey all, I have just fitted a shiny new solid fabs custom 3”. So I have a dc5 manifold and cat spare. I can't seem to find out how much these are worth. Any ideas anyone? Cheers
  2. T

Struggling to Start

Hey Guys, My ep3 has started to get an issue where it struggles to start from cold, I've been told it was the IACV so I had that stripped and cleaned. The car has had a full service including spark plugs and cleaned airfilter. It drives absolutely fine, plenty of power. No errors on the ECU...
  3. T

Skunk2 DIC's fitted, seems very noisy

Hi all, Had my cam chain serviced (all new parts including tensioners), I had them fit a set of Skunk2 DIC's while they were doing the work. Its been remapped. The engine has a RBC inlet, GruppeM, Dc5 manifold + cat and fujitsubo legalis r. The ECU has a KPRO fitted. My problem is the...
  4. T

While I'm having the CAM chain replaced

Hey, My ep3 has just hit 100k and I'm going to get the cam chain replaced/serviced. Whilst the heads off I thought it would be a good idea to get a set of drop in cams. I bought a set of DC5 Cams in the end. I'm just wondering if theres any other mods I could do seeing as its going to get...
  5. T

Putting a 5.1 final drive in. Do I keep my JDM gears are go back to stock

Hey, I currently have a mfactory 5.84 final drive and JDM gears in my UK ep3 I'm taking the 5.84 out and putting a 5.1 in instead. Question is, do I keep the JDM 4th, 5th and 6th or do I go back stock? UK gears 70mph is 3500rpm JDM 70mph is 3700rpm I think I got a bit sick of...
  6. T

Bilstein B6 with Eibach Pro-Kit or Bilstein B14 Coilovers

Hey all, I've had stock and MiesterR suspension and I'm looking for something kinda in the middle. Its 100% a road car and I want it to be able to handle the pot holes, speed bumps and uneven surfaces on the uk roads. I also want it to be quieter (no metal top mounts). Im never going to...
  7. T

Need breather hose for gruppem

Hey all, Does anyone know where to get a replacement breather hose for the GruppeM, preferably red. Also, what's the hose size i need? cheers
Back