• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. thesmileyone

EP3 Quiet exhaust options...

I would go with a Fujitsubo BUT you can get rid of just the drone frequencies if you do a bit of math and welding. http://mkiv.supras.org.nz/articles/exhaust_drone.htm If you search "ep3" "helmholtz" you might be able to find exactly what length and width pipe etc you need, however it might...
  2. thesmileyone

Exhaust guide

Whats the quietest one to get but still have enough performance for 250hp N/A? Preferably twin round. Cheers
  3. thesmileyone

BMC CDA induction kit..cold air feed

The BMC CDA is awesome, just not for the CTR because of placement. I would consider relocating your battery into the boot and putting the BMC canister where that is, and run a pipe down to where the AEM long arm kits sit in the bumper.
  4. thesmileyone

EVO magazine

Hi :) Does anyone happen to know what issues EVO magazine gave their full main reviews to the following, so i can backorder them ? EP3 DC5 Thanks :)
  5. thesmileyone

EP3 Manifold

http://www.funkycar.co.uk/typer.php?pg=1 Supersprint full manifold with highflow cat
  6. thesmileyone

EP3 Manifold

miltek make sports cats that are good enough for an 800hp porsche gt2 setup, i think it will be adequate for a 200hp civic ? IIRC you can order the cats on their own from miltek.
  7. thesmileyone

piperx viper

a mate has a piperx viper on his 55 plate ep3. We were looking at it the other day and whilst I didnt say this to him, i was wondering if its possible to turn it into a kind of gruppe M. By this i mean, you could make your own scuttle panel, like you have to do to get it to sit properly...
  8. thesmileyone

ep3 turbo manifold from america

I would only touch full race.
  9. thesmileyone

High comp low comp differs ?

If i was to build an engine for high compression, using Cosworth (JUN) parts where possible, what differences would there be if later on i decided to change from ITB's to a GT30R ? I know theres the following that affects CR head gasket thickness. Pistons I dont know anything else ??? Ive...
  10. thesmileyone

DC2 DB8 DC5 Is silver rare ?

Been after either a dc5 or ep3 for ages, didnt fit in the dc5 (seats too narrow) but just found out that ep3 seats will fit in the dc5 straight in, and you can lower the seat with a different bracket aswell. Which means i will fit in one!! However I only really like the silver or white dc5's...
  11. thesmileyone

ITB's on K20's seem low ?

I believe curved runners are better for torque and mid range without sacrificing top end (length) ?
  12. thesmileyone

rotrex or jackson racing SC?

Rotrex doesnt whine, which is good IMO!
  13. thesmileyone

ITB's on K20's seem low ?

On most cars a set of jenvey ITB's will add around 10hp (at the flywheel) per ITB, ie 40hp for a 4 cylinder, 60hp for a 6 cylinder etc. But with K20's people are lucky to see 10-20hp, why is this ? It seems awfully low especially some of the dynos i have seen in a search where with cams and...
  14. thesmileyone

Seat Rails ?

Some more questions if you dont mind!? :) Are the two slots for the cd player a standard double din, therefore would this fit ? http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer-avicf20bt.html I see they dont have cruise control, can i fit this with a kit for long journeys ? Also as per gear sets, is...
  15. thesmileyone

Seat Rails ?

Hi! I am 6ft 8 and just about fit comfortably in an Ep3. However it would be nice if i could make the seat go lower down. I havent bought the car yet but I know I want a pre-facelift, i much prefer the interior, and the bodykit, etc. Which is good as it leaves more money for modifications...
Back